My Healthiest Life Is Back!


I thought I would let you all know that Healthiest Life is back online. From the emails I received over the last several months, many of you were wondering where we had gone and some were upset that we had not explained our departure. I have now learned from that mistake, obviously understimating the loyalty of the readers. In an explanation post on Healthiest Life, I go into detail a little bit about why I had to stop doing it. We have worked out the kinks though, and streamlined the format so that the website is much more effective and efficient now. Health and nutrition is truly a passion of mine, and spreading the word about healthy products is part of that. Personally changing the way I eat and passing it on to the whole family has changed all of our lives for the better. It truly is amazing what changing your diet can do for your health!

The updated format for the website is to feature 3-5 products a week from any given category which we research, review then recommend based on the natural ingredients and quality. Then the company passes on those products to you for FREE to try once we've notified them to let them know we've chosen them as our "Best of the Best" in that category. No catch to winning, simply email me to let me know you would like to win and why along with your information. I will notify when you win, which is a week after the product posts. Then the company will mail you the product! I hope you check us out, if nothing else to learn about a few great products!

P.S. Jaden hasn't had a runny nose in almost a year since we've kept him sugar free and gluten free. Of course there are the occasional slip ups, we're not "militant" and we do eat out a lot so we have to give in to gluten once in a while. However, 95% of the time we're sugar and gluten free and his health is completely different because of it! I highly recommend looking into it for your child, especially if they have Down Syndrome or other allergies. One thing that I've learned is that the digestive tract is responsible for 85% of our immune system, so that when it's not processing foods well, it gets clogged up and causes yeast build up, mucous, digestive issues, allergies, etc. This will be common knowledge amongst Dr's in the next 10 years, but only the really nutrionally oriented Dr's know this. Read about it and try it with yourself or your own child. It will change your life if you suffer from allergies or if your child is sick a lot!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Jaden's Journal - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template