Happy, Healthy Giving 2007



Here's a New Necklace and Earrings I made. I love Gold, and I love Big Stones! I also Love Long Necklaces. This one is Faceted Aquamarine, Faceted Cherry Quartz and Hand Carved Cherry Quartz Flowers, Rose Quartz and Vermeil Chain. I always Trough in some Swarovski Crystals for a Little Extra Sparkle. The Earrings: $25.00 - The Necklace: $85.00

See More Jewelry Here.

Like Many of you, I've had to resort to a list of Resolutions because writing them on paper always seems to legitimize them! My List is pretty valid and do-able this year though, I think. I can't wait until my little guy who just turned 2, can head off to pre-school for a few mornings each week, because he LOVES being around other kids so much. He just takes off after other kids when he sees them. At his gymboree class and music class, he's just a social butterfly. We're waiting until this walking thing is 100% though. I'm feeling re-invigorated with my Jewelry Business again also. I have lots of new plans for the jewelry and can't wait to get it into as Many Cute Boutiques and Online stores as Possible. I've always been mediocre with Marketing and Promotion so after 12 Years I think I should step it up this year.
I'm excited for my daughter to start taking piano lessons, she is very interested and keeps asking me, so I'm going to start the lessons. She can't stop singing and the Karaoke Machine we got her for Christmas really seems to be keeping her happy and entertained.
Each day a Different Goal to Mention. Hopefully these goals will be reached sooner than later, I'm on top of it though.
Get Involved with More Organizations which Make a Difference in People's Lives, Get Daughter involved also. (Kids in Distress, Down Syndrome Research, Nutritional Advocacy in Schools)

More For Tomorrow.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Jaden's Journal - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template