Back From New York


No blogging for a few days because we were up in New York. We were there for my Sister In Law's baby shower. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful baby shower. She will need NOTHING! It is just amazing what there is now that they didn't have 2 years ago! Jason and I had a chance to go up to Atlantic City for a night without the kids, (First time overnight without the kids in 2 years!) We went with friends who also went without their kids and had such a fantastic time! It's just amazing what a little "Adult" time will do for your spirit! I won at Craps! I doubled my money!!! Craps is quite fun, I must say! Anyway, here are a few pictures from the weekend. The pregnant one is my sister in law, and my husbands parents are in the rest.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Jaden's Journal - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template